Sunday, June 21, 2015

First Blog Post of Ida Z.




I'm doing revisionist history as I think this post is from 2015, but I'm posting it today on June 6, 2021 on the day I will hopefully finish this blog. 

I didn't really know how to do a blog back then, not that I'm a genius now, but I just started posting a few comments from different films that we were seeing in this first class Women in Film in 2015 at San Francisco City College. It was an in-person class. 

I would come home and find a picture and post an impression and tell myself that I would get back to it later and I never did. 

Instead of deleting this blog, it stuck around. So I reactivated it in 2020 to use for my one year - two semester class of film history. 

That is why there are some strange - unformatted and incomplete entries before I began my serious film course work in 2020.

Thanks, 
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment